Pages


Friday, October 28, 2011

The Iron Queen

The Iron Queen (Iron Fey, #3)The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Synopsis
My name is Meghan Chase.
I thought it was over. That my time with the fey, the impossible choices I had to make, the sacrifices of those I loved, was behind me. But a storm is approaching, an army of Iron fey that will drag me back, kicking and screaming. Drag me away from the banished prince who's sworn to stand by my side. Drag me into the core of conflict so powerful, I'm not sure anyone can survive it.
This time, there will be no turning back.
My Thoughts
I gave this book a 4 out 5 stars because in the beginning Meghan got on my last nerves. All her complaining and whining. Ugh! Annoying but she redeemed herself! I love the adventure and the romance and Puck and Ash! OH Ash, My Love! LOL *sigh* i love me some Ash! When i read a part with him in the book i get all happy inside. Team Ash all the way. And Puck, we can't forget Puck! He just so charming and funny.. He keeps me laughing every time in every book. He makes the books just that much more enjoyable. And i loved the parts with her dad. How she gets to know him again and tries to help him. What i didn't like was how she was so hard on Puck about the situation. Come on who can be mad at Puck! and i must say i did shed some tears towards the end, with the battle. I'm not going to say but i thought a certain someone was going to go bye-bye. AND THE ENDING!!! I can't wait to read THE IRON KNIGHT! I CAN'T WAIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment