Pages


Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday: Sequels I'm Dying To Read (2)

1. Insurgent by Veronica Roth
-Loved Divergent. One of my faves


2. Dreamless by Josephine Angelini
-Starcrossed was awesome, even though I bought for the cover and loved it!


3. Bloodrose by Andrea Creamer
-Nightshade and Wolfsbane! I want to know what happens with Ren so bad!!!!


4. Lover Reborn by JR Ward
-Those Black Dagger Brotherhood boys are my love! Can't wait for Tohr's story!


5. Fear by Michael Grant
-This Gone series has been a great adventure. Can't wait for the next one to come.


6. Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare
-One of my top books to get! Enough said about that!


7. Hallowed by Cynthia Hand
-Unearthly was great, which was a breath a fresh air when i read it.


8. Infamous by Sherrilyn Kenyon
-Love the chronicles of nick series. Yall should check Nick out.


9. Endlessly by Kiersten White
-Awesome series. I know everyone is waiting for the final book.


10.  The Golden Lily by Richelle Mead
-One of my favorite authors. Love this series right there with the VA books!

No comments:

Post a Comment