Pages


Saturday, December 31, 2011

January 2012 Reading Goal


-Okay my plans for the month of January 2012 is to not buy anymore books and finish reading the ones on my shelves and kindle. Two of the books are pre-ordered so why not add them to the list.

I plan to read the following books: (hopefully)

  • Bloodrose by Andrea Cremer
  • Hallowed by Cynthia Hand
  • Maximum Ride: The Angel Experiment by James Patterson
  • Covet by J.R. Ward
  • Wither by Lauren Destefano
  • Heart of Ice by Lis Wiehl
  • The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater
  • The Stuttering Tattoo by Logsted
  • Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare
  • Dragon's Oath by Kristen Cast and PC Cast
  • Shattered Dreams by Ellie James
 - Well this is my goal but whether or not it happens and I don't cave on buying any new books.....We'll see. Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment