Pages


Wednesday, December 14, 2011

WWW Wednesday (4)

WWW Wednesday is hosted by: Should Be Reading 
-Its where you tell:


• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?
 
-What I'm Currently Reading.
 
-Finally reading the final book in the dream catchers series by Lisa McMann. I really enjoyed the first two books, Wake and Fade, and I hope this final book is as good as the first two books.








-What I've recently finished.
 
-Really enjoyed Darkness Unbound by Keri Arthur.
Review. So much action, so much of everything =)
If you have read the Riley Jenson series of hers and enjoyed this is the spinoff with Risa and is just as good! Great paranormal book, I think its paranormal, maybe Urban fantasy, IDk. But anyways, can't wait to read Darkness Rising.
-Lawe's Justice was a great book too. So much of everything. Really enjoyed Lawe. My favorite character in this book. I really enjoy the Breeds series by Lora Leigh, most likely because I love shifters of any form. Review.
 
-What I might read next.

-I've heard some good things about this book, but I've been kind of skeptical of reading it myself because I don't dig the love triangles. But I'm going to give it a go and hopeful its not so bad. All love triangles aren't that bad but........
I'm going to give this book a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment