Pages


Sunday, January 1, 2012

Heart Of Ice by Lis Wiehl

Title: Heart Of Ice (Triple Threat, #3)
Author: Lis Wiehl
Release Date: April 5th 2011 by Thomas Nelson
Edition: Paperback (booksneeze.com)

Synopsis:

The Triple Threat women have faced intense situations before…but never such a cunningly cold-blooded murderer.

Elizabeth Avery is a stunningly beautiful woman. But her perfectly managed exterior hides the ice cold heart of a killer. She ingeniously manipulates everyone who crosses her path to do exactly as she wishes--from crime reporter Cassidy Shaw, who thinks Elizabeth is her new best friend, to a shy young man Elizabeth persuades to kill for her. 

As Elizabeth leaves a trail of bodies in her wake, Federal prosecuter Allison Pierce and FBI agent Nicole Hedges must piece together clues from seemingly unrelated crimes. Can they stop her before she reaches her unthinkable, ultimate end-game?

 
My Thoughts:
This triple threat book follows the live of three women, a TV reporter, a federal prosecutor, and a FBI agent. The women have faced a lot of situations, but what they are dealing with with the cold blooded murder Elizabeth Avery. As Elizabeth leaves a trial of bodies, the women much piece together the clues in or to stop her.

I received this book from BookSneeze.com. I must say that I did not like this book. There was a lot of action in this, and I do love action, but the book was kind of boring. The plot was very predictable. I always new what was going to happen next, I could just guess and boom, I was right. I didn't anticipate in this book. You know how you read a book and you just can't wait to see what happens next, this didn't happen to me.

The characters, I didn't care for. I feel like I didn't really get to know them. There wasn't enough character development for any of the characters. I didn't connect with any of the characters and I don't like that about a book.

The book was fun and entertaining at times but it wasn't a page turner. It didn't keep my interest. But if you like mystery and murder, maybe this book is for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment