Pages


Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books Whose Covers Made Me Buy It (9)

Hosted by: The Broke and the Bookish
-Not in any particular order. Just ones I could think of off the top of my head.


1. Starcrossed by Josephini Angelini
-This cover made me by the book and I absolutely loved this book!

2. Sing Me To Sleep by Angela Morrison
-I love this cover. I think it's beautiful and I am a softie! Love also.

3.  Carrier of the Mark by Leigh Fallon
- I like this cover a lot and bought just because.

4. Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
-I love my little fallen angel and I am so glad I bought this book because of the cover!

5.Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
-This cover is beautiful and plus Cassandra Clare is AWESOME! When I say the cover.....OMG!


6. Glimmerglass by Jenna Black
-I love this cover so so much and this is what made me buy it. I enjoyed it. Still need to read the other two books!

7. Anna Dressed In Blood by Kendare Blake
-Love this cover, Love this book!

8. The Dark Divine by Bree Despain
-I loved this cover, Simple and Beautiful.

9. Entwined by Heather Dixon
-Got the book because of the cover but I still have not read it!

10. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
-Last but not least! Love this cover. I got it because of the cover and all the hype. But the hype was right I loved this book too!

No comments:

Post a Comment