Pages


Saturday, March 17, 2012

In My Mailbox (13)

Hey everyone :)
Here today with my IMM!
I got quite a few books :D

 Books Mentioned:

  • Fallen by Lauren Kate
  • The Shapeshifter's Secret by Heather Ostler
  • Bonds of Fenris by S.J. Bell
  • Tidal Whispers by Jocelyn Adams, Kelly Said, Claire Gillian, and Julie Reese
  • Pure by Julianna Baggott
  • The Savage Grace by Bree Despain
  • Taken by Charlotte Abel
  • Spell Bound by Rachel Hawkins
  • Infamous by Sherrilyn Kenyon
  • Pieces of Us by Margie Gelbwasser
  • Illuminate by Aimee Agresti
  • New Girl by Paige Harbison
  • Dead To You by Lisa McMann

10 comments:

  1. Fallen was really good I loved it. I hope you enjoy all the books you got this week. Here's my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/03/in-my-mailbox-26.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite a FEW books? They're so maany... Hope you enjoy them!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, great books this week! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books this week!! I'm jealous about Spell Bound, I loved the first two. I also have Pure, I've heard some awesome things about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Reading! I'm jealous that you got Spellbound even though I haven't even started that series yet, haha.

    My IMM will be posted tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. njoy all
    i lovd new girl and pieces of us
    i hope u do2

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to read Illuminate and Pure! I also received Bonds of Fenris. I love werewolves so hopefully we will enjoy it! Happy reading!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL you say a "few"! I'd say that's an amazing haul! Happy Reading!

    Katrina @ Kindred Dreamheart
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Illuminate and Pieces of Us look so great! I hope you'll enjoy all of your books and have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know I already commented but I figured I'd drop back by and leave my IMM in case you wanted to take a look.

    http://midnight-orchid.blogspot.com/2012/03/in-my-mailbox-4-03-11-to-03-17.html

    ReplyDelete