Pages


Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Top Ten tuesday: Top Ten Books On My Spring To-Be-Read list (13)

Hey everyone,
Here with my Top Ten Books On My Spring To-Be-Read list (could be new releases or just books you hope to read this spring)
Hosted by: The Broke and the Bookish

 1. City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare
-Do I even need to explain why this is on my list?! JACE :)

2. Insurgent by Veronica Roth
-Another, Do I need to explain?! Do I? Lol!

3. Lover Reborn by J.R. Ward
-I really want to know what's going to happen with Tohr! I can't wait. I hope it's amazing!

4.  Fear by Michael Grant
-OMG, I love this series! And am excited for the new adventure Grant takes us on in this Gone series!

5. Spell Bound by Rachel Hawkins
-I can't wait! I already have it and an itching to read it. But I'm trying to get through some review books at the current moment!

6. Infamous by Sherrilyn Kenyon
-Really read for this 3rd installment and for Nick! He's hilarious and I already have this book also!

7. Of Poseidon by Anna Banks
-I am so glad I have this book through Netgalley! I have heard great things about it and  an;t wait to read it!

8. Unraveling by Elizabeth Norris
-I can't wait to get my hands on this book! I don't know why but I really really want to read this!

9. The Fine Art of Truth or Dare by Melissa Jenson
-EVERYONE I know has been raving about this book! I have it and can't wait to see what all the hypes about :)

10. Delirium by Lauren Oliver
-I have been meaning to read this book for a while and I finally bought it a couple weeks ago! C

3 comments:

  1. Lovely list..i am reviewing a few of these and preordered others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome list! I'm incredibly excited for Insurgent!! May first can't come fast enough!!

    All the best ♥
    Mackenzie
    Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! :)
    Look at that cover!
    I am dying to get my hands on City of Lost Souls!

    ReplyDelete