Pages


Friday, May 25, 2012

From Me To You (3) - Picking a book out tbr pile

 About - From Me To You
From me to you is something that I decided to do on my blog. Where I talk about a certain topic that people may have asked me or that is a topic going around on blogs! I hope everyone enjoys this :) It's something I just decided to do. Keep in mind these thoughts are just my opinions and experiences with book blogging from me to you :) I'm going to try to do these weekly or maybe every two weeks. I don't know how that will go.
  
This Week's Topic

Picking A Book Out Your TBR Pile

Maybe some of you are like me where you have so many books in your ever growing tbr pile that your don't know which books to read first.  It's so hard for me to pick my next book to read because I have so many books in my pile that I really really want to read and are my top books to read and new releases that aren't so new anymore, it's hard to choose!

Sometimes how I choose, is that as I reading a current book, a book title will keep popping up in my head as I'm reading. Weird, I know. But that happens sometimes to me and it ends up being my next book to read.  And I have played the 'lay some books out, close your eyes, and pick one game' a few times lol! That's when I really couldn't choose. I'd lay out my top picks and go from there :) That's sad right!

When it comes to ARCs, I read them by release date. Say a book comes out June 4th and one June 29th, I'll read the one that releases on June 4th first and etc. But if I have some ARCs that release on the same date then I'll read the one that I've been wanting to read and just can't wait.

That's pretty much what I do when it comes to choosing a book to read out my tbr pile :) Hope you enjoyed! Until next time...








1 comment:

  1. I'm a really moody reader so I usual just have a feeling of what I want to read next. Sometimes I start a book and 10% in I'm just not feeling it. I start something else and then come back to it later. Sometimes months later even and then I do enjoy it. I try to read what is releasing next to get my ARC reviews done in time for the release date but sometimes it just doesn't work. I just don't feel like reading that book.

    ReplyDelete