Pages


Sunday, May 27, 2012

Taken By Storm by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

Taken by Storm
(Raised by Wolves, #3)
by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
Released |May 22nd 2012 by EgmontUSA|
Edition |Ebook|
Bryn knows first-hand that being the alpha of a werewolf pack means making hard decisions, and that being human makes things a thousand times worse. She's prepared to give up her humanity, but the wolf who promised to Change her is waiting - though for what, Bryn doesn't know. Still human, she must take her place in the werewolf Senate, the precarious democracy that rules the North American packs. Standing side by side with werewolves who were ancient long before she was ever born is enough of a challenge, but Bryn soon learns that the Senate has been called to deal with a problem: the kind of problem that involves human bodies, a Rabid werewolf, and memories that Bryn, Chase, and the rest of their pack would rather forget. With bodies stacking up and political pressure closing in from all sides, Bryn and her pack are going to have to turn to old enemies and even older friends for help - especially when it starts to look like this time, the monster might be one of their own.

 One word...AMAZING! Why is this werewolf series Jennifer Lynn Barnes has written so awesome? The epitome of awesomesauce! Her unique writing style and wonderful creation of awesome characters just blows my mind!

I was completely blown away by this book. This series just keeps getting better and better! Please PLEASE PLEASE! Let there be a book 4. I am dying to know what happens next. I don't know how this review will go, I might just keep it short and sweet because I am about to burst! I stay up all night to finish this book.

Bryn is struggling with some tough situations in this book. She is on the search for a rabid who might possibly be one of her own. This whole issue right here intrigue me from the start. In the previous books, Bryn and her pack has had painful memories and attacks that revolved around a rabid. So, for Jenn not to be repetitive in her writing, freaking kudos! And the whole thing with Maddie and the shock surprises and revelations with her and Lake and just about everyone else was a whole other something. I can't even think of a word to describe my thoughts here.

And Dev, I so love him! I knew it would happen sooner or later. And Chase... *sign* I got a lil teary eyed. And Wilson and Sora? Shocked me dumb lol :) OMG!

I adore Callum, for what reasons, I don't know. But it's so hard for me to figure him out! Please let there be another book! That ending between him and Bryn tore my heart out. She can't feel that way. And will she survive?! Ugh! The suspense of not knowing!!!!!

Overall, this book was amazing! A must read :D A page turner through and through. I was never bored. I was dying to know what happened next. I HIGHLY recommend this series!





1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, I can't wait to read this!! I LOVE this series so far and it's great to know that it's only getting better! :D Great review

    ReplyDelete