Pages


Sunday, August 26, 2012

Spotlight - Kimani Romance

Hey everyone,
I am here to tell you a little bit about my obsession with Kimani Romance novels :)
I don't know what it is about these novels that I love so much, but I just...LOVE them!
Maybe it's because their so small and easy to read. They're a very quick read and a lot of them have some great suspense.
This is just  a small portion of my little collection and there are a lot more where that came from.


Yeah...I think that's around forty lol But like I said, there are a lot more where these come from. Plus, they're really inexpensive :) Less than $5, which is always a plus. I've been contemplating whether to start reviewing these on the blog. Not regularly but maybe two a month. As a spotlight romance section of the blog. Still contemplating though.

I just thought I'd share these with you guys. I just love these and it's a part of reading that I don't do on the blog. So, now you guys know a little bit more about what I like to read besides YA :) I always love a good romance, but I also like my romance to have some kind of suspenseful drama to it.

Some of my fave romance authors:
Brenda Jackson
Rochelle Alers
Adrianne Byrd




2 comments: