Pages


Thursday, November 29, 2012

To Tempt the Wolf by Terry Spear

To Tempt the Wolf
(Heart of the Wolf, #3)
by Terry Spear
Released |September 1st 2009 by Sourcebooks Casablanca|
Edition |Mass Market Paperback, 416 pages|
Source |Received from Author|
Add to Goodreads

In this third in the series, wildlife photographer Tessa Anderson must prove her brother innocent of murder charges. But when she discovers a gorgeous naked man barely alive on her beach, she's got a new world of troubles to deal with, not least of which is how he affects her with just a look, a touch, or a whispered word.
Hunter Greymore is a lupus garou, a grey werewolf. Hoping to keep a low profile at Tessa's cabin on the coast, he's drawn into her life—and into her bed. His animal instincts war with his human half, but in the end, the only thing he can do about this fascinating, adorable woman is to leave her forever —unless she becomes one of them.
I am so enjoying this series! I have really enjoyed reading about each of the characters in each book. Terry  Spear has a way of making you fall in love with each of them and having them embedded into you mind. And I have been waiting to read Hunter's story for the longest time, every since I read book 9 :)! And I loved it and him.


This series just get better and better as I continue on with reading each book. I've been waiting to read Hunter's story for the longest time and I've finally gotten to it. Hunter was amazing! He was strong, protective, caring, and hot, with a tiny bit of memory loss. I thought his character was perfect, but of course that might just have something to do with my love for alpha males. And then there was strong, hard-headed Tessa. I loved her the majority of the time. She matched Hunter's personality like it was no one's business, but she did have a bit of a 'I'm going to ignore the warning you gave me and try to help, but almost get kidnapped and hurt because of it' issue going for her. I was like just sit tight and wait it out girl and quit trying to be a hero. But other than that I thought Tessa was a great character. And I personally was excited because I was reunited with Meara (from book 9) and Devlyn! Meara, that attitude of yours just makes a smile appear on face. How I've missed that :) And I liked being reunited with certain characters from previous books. It keeps the series attached even though each book has different main characters.

I loved the romance! It made the book. It was one of those sweet and caring loves that makes you smile. You could tell they had a connection from the beginning and that it would develop into something special :) There was also TONS of action in this book. A lot happened that I can't really say because it would be a major spoiler and some of you just might not be to happy about that...

So yeah, awesome book! I definitely recommend starting this series. The first was okay, pretty good but book 2 and 3 have really been amazing stories to read! Shifter love :) Thanks so much to Terry for sending me a copy of this book. All thoughts are my honest opinion.

1 comment:

  1. Ever since you introduced me to this series I have been obsessed!! I can't wait to read them and find out about all the action and romance for myself! Glad you enjoyed this so much! Fantastic review! :)

    ~ Maida @ Literary Love Affair

    ReplyDelete